Jazz is the biggest network in Pakistan with more than 65 million users. They were the first to bring the eSIM to Pakistan in 2020. Jazz also took over the telecom company Warid. In 2019 Jazz started 5G services in Pakistan. Being the top network, they give the best packages and services to people all over the country.
How to Check Jazz Number
There are three easy ways to find your Jazz or Mobilink SIM number. You can use a code, send an SMS, or call the helpline.
- Check the SIM Number using Code
- Check Number using the SMS
- Check Number using the Helpline
Just use a simple code or make a free call. Keep in mind, though, sending an SMS or calling the helpline may cost you some standard charges. Here are the steps to check your Jazz number.
Method 1: Check the SIM Number using Code
If you want to know your Jazz number, follow these easy steps:
- Click the Dial button on your phone.
- Dial *99# and press the call button.
- If you have two sims, choose the Jazz sim.
- A message will pop up showing your Jazz number like 923xxxxxxxxx.
That It is your Jazz number.
Method 2:Check Number using the SMS
I Will explain how to get your Jazz number using a simple method. Just follow these steps on your mobile:
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- In the sender option type the number 667.
- In the message box write MNP.
- Press the send button and the message will go to 667.
- You will get a message with your Jazz number.
Remember this method will cost you some money. If you cant use this way, here are one other methods you can try.
Method 3:Check Number using the Helpline
If you want to Check Number using the Helpline, follow these simple steps:
- Pick up your phone and call the helpline number 111.
- Choose the option to connect with a Jazz call service agent.
- The agent will ask for some information like your CNIC and the name of the person who owns the SIM card.
- Give them the details they ask for.
- After providing the information, the agent will tell you your Jazz number.
just call 111 talk to the Jazz agent give them the required details and you will know your Jazz number.
Terms and Conditions
- Using the SMS method, some charges will be deducted.
- You can check your Jazz number free of cost with these methods.
- These methods are valid for active SIM only.