Now Mobilink Jazz the most popular telecom brand of Pakistan have brought out new exciting Call SMS and free Internet weekly offer for its customers in Pakistan.By subscribing to Jazz Weekly All Network Offer the Jazz sim holders will make on-net and off-net calls, send SMS and surf free internet for 7 days with freedom of time restriction. This is only available in Rs.120 (inclusive of tax) in a single week. Now the time to subscribe this amazing offer with just some digits to press.
Mobilink jazz Weekly All Network Offer Detail:
|On-net:||700 Jazz + Warid Minutes|
|Subscription Fee||Rs. 120 (Incl. Tax)|
Jazz call packages to all networks Terms & Conditions
- In the lead dialing *700#, consumer will be give to to Weekly All Network Offer for exact 7 calendar days; offer will expire on midnight of 7th calendar day (including subscription day)
- This package is non-recursive and customers will have to dial *700# another time to avail the bundle more than some time ago in this jazz offer.
- All free minutes will be posted on subscription and will finish at 23 59 hours of the 7th calendar day.
- The jazz Free call Minutes / SMS / Data will be usable 24 hour’s a day (no time limit)
- Free Data MBs are for 2G & 4G only
- Balance of Rs. 0.15 needs to be maintained to make calls through bundle
- Weekly Offer is subject to change anytime by Mobilink
- Terms and Conditions apply alos
- Withholding tax of 12.5% will be apply on recharge and bill
- The Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on procedure in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Bultistan
- 14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
Superfluous and ignominious (unreasonable) mail can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 by PTA