Jazz offers lot of helpful things for its customers in Pakistan. If you dont have any money on your phone and can not add more, you can use the Jazz balance share code to get some balance from your friend. You can also do this through the Jazz World app to send balance to your family and friends.
Sharing Jazz Balance – Two Easy Ways
Jazz offers two simple ways to share your balance. The first way is by using a special code. If you dont have an Android phone this method is useful for you. Another way is through the Jazz World app.
1. Jazz to Jazz Balance Share Code
To share your Jazz balance with friends or family without using an Android phone you can follow these easy steps. Dial *100*9230xxxxxxxx*amount# on your phone, then reply with 1 to confirm the sharing. This service is for prepaid Jazz customers only.
Please note that there is a transaction charge of Rs 7.50 (including tax) for each sharing transaction.
2. Share Balance with Jazz World App
If you use an Android phone, you can get the Jazz World app from the Playstore. Follow these steps to share your balance:
- Open the app and go to “My Jazz > Balance Share.
- Fill in the needed info for sharing.
- Enter the amount you want to share. The maximum amount limit is 750 rupees.
- Type the receiver number.
- Click confirm to send the balance to your friend.
- You Will get a pin on your Jazz network. Enter the pin to share the balance.
- This method is only for prepaid customers.
Minimum Jazz Balance Share
Jazz customers can send the minimum amount of Rs 15 using the share services.
Maximum Balance Share On Jazz
The maximum amount of 750 rupees/day can be shared from Jazz to Jazz numbers.
Terms and Conditions
- Both people sharing and receiving Jazz balance must be Jazz prepaid customers.
- The sender (Party B) can send Jazz balance requests up to 5 times a day
- All Jazz prepaid customers can use this service
- If you receive any unethical messages, report them by sending a message to 9000-PTA.